Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why oh why?

I went to a Kraze Burger for the first time tonight.  It's a Korea-based burger franchise.

I ordered the KO Burger because it sounded delicious with its beef patty, bacon, swiss cheese and jalapeno peppers...

When I got the burger, it was cut in half and it had two plastic sword things sticking out like they do with club sandwiches.  The taste was alright...but throughout the meal, I couldn't get my head wrapped around the concept of eating a cut burger.  Eating a burger cut in half is a no-no in my burger world.

Who cuts burgers?  The fuck.


Won't anybody think of the children?!

2 comments:

  1. perhaps you figured it out in the past 2 years since you wrote this, but...

    Mammoth american sized portions, all that bread and grease make it hard for Korean people to eat a whole hamburger alone. They will often share. Also chopstick culture means that Koreans almost never touch their food. They hate drippy things that run down their hands and faces. They are cut into managable peices and have the paper wrapping to minimize that issue.

    ReplyDelete